Guardian Logistics expands service offering into warehousing and fulfillment
We’re pleased to announce that Guardian Logistics Solutions is giving customers access to an expanded array of services and support.
What benefits will the new Guardian Logistics offer you?
All the same affordable, reliable services you’ve come to expect—plus many more!
Guardian Logistics Solutions is now a full service logistics company offering logistics management, pickup, delivery, warehousing, order fulfillment, reverse logistics and freight distribution throughout North Carolina and portions of South Carolina and Virginia. Guardian Logistics will also offer fleet maintenance and freight liquidation services.
What changes will current Guardian Logistics customers experience?
- Current customers will continue to be serviced by the same staff members that have been providing them support to date. In addition, new staff has been added to address customer’s warehousing, distribution and order fulfillment needs.
- Guardian Logistics now has 2 facilities to serve customers. Headquarters, dispatch, order fulfillment and transportation will be moved to the new fulfillment facility in Durham NC; Distribution, warehousing and reverse logistics will be just down the road in Morrisville NC
- Customers will be contacted individually to understand how Guardian Logistics’ Warehouse Management System will provide them with features for inventory management, online order entry and order status as well as terms for billing and payments.
Where are Guardian Logistics’ facilities located?
Guardian Logistics will operate out of two main facilities:
- Company headquarters, dispatching and order fulfillment will be located at a new facility at 4625 Industry Lane, Durham North Carolina.
- Warehouse storage and distribution will be located at 2800 Perimeter Park Drive, Morrisville North Carolina.
What services are now available through Guardian Logistics Solutions?
Guardian Logistics is committed to offering cost-efficient, reliable services that streamline supply chain processes for small- to medium-sized businesses, and provide larger distributors and logistics providers worry-free delivery support in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Our expanded array of services includes:
PICKUP AND DELIVERY
Offering excellent first mile/last mile pickup and delivery services in your supply chain. We emphasize specialized handling of freight including dock and no-dock deliveries, white glove services for both residential and commercial, palletization, retail distribution and replenishment, pool distribution, and other specialized handling instructions.
Offering cost-efficient short- and long-term storage solutions for your inventory and freight. Pay on an as-needed basis for whatever space you require, for as long as you require it, with NO long term lease agreements.
Providing streamlined, time-saving, outsourced order processing services. Let Guardian Logistics be your shipping and receiving department: as you receive orders from your customers, those orders are transmitted to Guardian Logistics and processed (or “fulfilled”) quickly and efficiently. Guardian Logistics can manage your inventory, and provide shipping/tracking information back to you so you can keep your customers up to date.
DISTRIBUTION and REVERSE LOGISTICS
Helping you cost-efficiently manage your large scale distribution, retail roll-outs and inventory replenishment projects for supplying goods to retailers or conducting reverse logistics and consolidating freight in one location for disposition elsewhere.
Offering cost-effective access to qualified mechanics who can assist in routine maintenance and repairs for companies with fleet vehicles. GLS Staff is knowledgeable on repairs of medium/heavy duty diesel and gasoline vehicles, forklifts and other mechanical equipment.
DAMAGED/RETURNED FREIGHT LIQUIDATION SERVICES
Providing a fast, efficient way to free up room from docks and businesses burdened with refused/returned freight and products. Call Guardian Logistics and we will collect your abandoned or unwanted freight.
Summary: Guardian Logistics Solutions announces customer access to an expanded array of services and support.
Guardian Logistics Solutions is now a full service logistics company offering logistics management, pickup, delivery, warehousing, order fulfillment, reverse logistics and freight distribution throughout North Carolina and portions of South Carolina and Virginia. Guardian Logistics will also offer fleet maintenance and freight liquidation Services.